Cryptic Studios is seeking a highly-motivated, intelligent and passionate Recruiter, who will play a key role in the growth of the company by bringing forth new and innovative ideas to develop and enrich our existing recruiting process. In this role, you will work consultatively with our hiring managers to develop strategies to find and qualify candidates for our Studio. This is a temporary nine months position with the potential to be extended.
Located in Northern California in Silicon Valley, we offer the fun, focused and casual atmosphere of a small video game developer. We actively balance our work with the personal lives of our employees. At Cryptic, we hire the best and most talented people who love making great games.
What you will be doing:
- Conducting all aspects of full life cycle recruitment for game industry specific positions
- Continuously sourcing and building a network of potential candidates
- Using your expertise and innovative recruiting techniques to actively and creatively network, evaluate, and ultimately hire top talent
- Ensuring an outstanding experience for candidates from initial outreach/applicant stage to offer
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with hiring managers and proactively report pipeline activity to facilitate hiring decisions
- Attending recruitment events to establish presence, and strengthen our employment brand
- Proactively researching and being aware of current industry events, trends,
What we would like to see
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of full-cycle in-house recruiting experience (software preferred)
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high volume environment.
- Hands-on experience with ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relentless drive to find the best talent
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to juggle several high-priority tasks
- Prior experience in the game industry a huge plus!
- Passion for games
Must be eligible to work in the United States.