Cryptic Studios is looking for a talented, self-driven and highly organized Office Manager who is passionate about supporting others and providing outstanding customer service.
This position is a full time position and will report to the HR Director. The Office Manager will be responsible for handling the logistics, visitor communication and ensure that the office remains well stocked at all time.
We are looking for someone who will bring enthusiasm, passion and strong work ethic to match the Studios culture and ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis to support the Studio.
Every day you could be:
- Manage and maintains all aspects of the Reception area
- Ensure all studio visitors are properly approved, and sign an NDA
- Manage various vendors, maintain kitchen and small kitchenettes, including, but not limited to cleanliness, stocking supplies and organization
- Manage calendars and update schedules for reoccurring fitness classes, massages, lunch trucks
- Supports lunch/dinner requests and orders for directors
- Oversee the processing and distribution of internal and external mail, supporting shipping needs for the studio
- Order front office supplies and maintain proper inventory of stock
- Performs administrative tasks for executive and key senior staff, which may include maintaining calendars and schedules, making travel arrangements, and preparing and submitting expense reports.
- Purchase and/or advise of purchase of office equipment
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What we'd like to see:
- 3-5 years of experience in managing and overseeing various office functions
- Demonstrated experience and passion for creating fun environments
- Ability to work well under pressure and to be resourceful and proactive when planning
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Expert level proficiency with Microsoft office Suite or related software
- Self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in the game industry or creative industry
- Passion for the games
Required application materials:
- Resume and cover letter
What Cryptic Offers:
- A fun tight-knit team
- Full-Time role
- Paid Holiday, Sick Time & Paid Time off
- Health Insurance & Perks
- Company social events