Cryptic Studios is currently seeking a Tools Software Engineer.
Every day you could be:
- Working closely with Designers, Animators and Artists.
- Collaborating with other incredible engineers to build reliable systems and powerful tools used by designers and artists to create fantastic virtual worlds and game play.
- Working in a large, custom client and server game engine and tool suite - extending it, and making it more robust.
- Upgrading our workflow to provide better content for customers.
- Extending existing systems to adapt to the ever-changing needs of a massively multiplayer online game.
What we need to see:
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Extremely proficient in C programming and debugging.
- Ability to take a large existing code base and mold it to your will with the appropriate amount of fear and respect that this takes.
- A care for customer experience.
- A love for video games.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
What we’d like to see:
- Been part of developing at least 1 product, working on tools.
- 2 or more years of experience.