We are seeking a Junior Recruiter, who will grow with our games development studio. In this role you will use your people skills to qualify creative candidates for our Studio.
What you will be doing
- Conducting all aspects of full life cycle recruitment for game industry specific position
- Proactively sourcing and building a network to expand the footprint of Cryptic Studios, Inc. connections.
- Developing your expertise and recruiting techniques to actively and creatively network, evaluate, and ultimately hire top talent. Ensuring an outstanding experience for candidates from initial outreach/ applicant stage to offer Establishing and maintaining relationships with hiring managers and proactively report pipeline activity to facilitate hiring decisions
- Attending recruitment events to establish presence, and strengthen our employment brand
- Learn to be a professional internal and external-facing representative of Cryptic Studios Recruiting team
What we would like to see
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of recruiting experience
- Demonstrated passion for creative recruiting
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with drive to find the best talent *The demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Game industry a huge plus!
What Cryptic Offers
- Remote Work Options - Anywhere Within The US
- A smart, fun, and tight-knit team
- Full-Time role
- Paid Holiday, Sick Time & Paid Time off
- Health Insurance & Perks
- Company social events
Cryptic Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, marital status, age, national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver’s license issued under California Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military and veteran status, genetic information, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), sexual orientation, or any other protected class, characteristic, or consideration made unlawful under applicable federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.