Producers at Cryptic Studios work closely with designers, artists and programmers to organize and coordinate the game development process. A Producer’s number one priority within the development structure is to make sure everyone else can get their job done. This means a no nonsense approach to problem solving with daily communication with and working to support all the members of the team in task management and scheduling challenges.
What you need to work here:
- Effective communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Functional understanding of project management and scheduling concepts.
- The ability to organize and track diverse projects and tasks effectively.
- The ability to learn technology, discuss it, talk about changing it, but not fearing it.
- Strong teamwork skills... since it takes a team to make large projects come together.
- Have a great attitude and likeable personality.
Things we'd love to see:
- Experience working with customers from within a Service organization.
- Fanatic level enthusiasm of some entertainment industry field (role playing games, comics, movies, television, etc.).
- PMI certification.
- 4-year degree required (or equivalent experience in relevant field).