Cryptic Studios is an industry leader in the development of free-to-play massively multiplayer role-playing games on PC and console including Star Trek Online, Neverwinter and Magic: Legends. We bring these popular properties to life with innovative gameplay mechanics, gorgeous graphics, and impressive sound to create an engaging and immersive player experience. Come and join us!
Technical Producers at Cryptic Studios work closely with Cryptic’s game teams and the studio programmers to organize and coordinate the game development process. A Producer’s number one priority within the development structure is to make sure everyone else can get their job done. This means a no-nonsense approach to problem solving with daily communication with and working to support all the members of the team in task management and scheduling challenges.
What you need to work here:
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- A solid understanding of project management and scheduling concepts.
- The ability to organize and track diverse projects and tasks effectively.
- The ability to learn technology, discuss it, talk about changing it, but not fear it.
- Experience driving and bringing structure to complex projects with competing priorities
- Self-starter: skilled at taking what needs to be done and creating a plan
- Impressive teamwork skills... since it takes a team to make large projects come together.
- Have a great attitude and likeable personality.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Things we'd love to see:
- Experience working with customers from within a Service organization.
- Experience running projects in Jira, and creating/maintaining documentation in Confluence.
- Fanatic level enthusiasm of some entertainment industry field (role playing games, comics, movies, television, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience with agile and iterative development *Previous experience working with game development
- PMI or CSM certification.
- Up to date knowledge of game engines and industry trends
- 4-year degree required (or equivalent experience in relevant field).
What Cryptic Offers:
- Remote Work Options - Anywhere Within The US
- A fun tight-knit team
- Full-Time role
- Paid Holiday, Sick Time & Paid Time off
- Health Insurance & Perks
- Company social events
Cryptic Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, marital status, age, national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver’s license issued under California Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military and veteran status, genetic information, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), sexual orientation, or any other protected class, characteristic, or consideration made unlawful under applicable federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.